Position Title: General Labor
Position Location: Blanca Forest Products, Inc. Blanca CO.
Position Description: Work with a team of pullers to stack lumber by grade and thickness in to carts neatly and safely.
Position Responsibilities: Perform duties in a safe and productive manner minimizing damage to lumber product.
Position Requirements: The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Qualified individuals must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Meet minimum attendance requirements
- Must be available for call-outs and overtime as needed
- Accept and follow instructions from the supervisor / lead
- Work cooperatively with other employees
- Read and understand all repair / instruction manual
- Stack lumber in and push out partial and full carts of lumber.
- Help with banding when needed.
- Accept and follow instructions from the Supervisor.
- Work cooperatively with other employees.
- Maintain high levels of quality & production amounts.
- Be able and willing to work overtime when necessary.
- Willing to clean up during idle periods.
- Be willing to teach and / or instruct other employees when required
- Pass appropriate written and practical skills and abilities test
- Have the desire and ability to progress to the higher skill levels
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Salary: $16.50/hour plus generous benefits package